Suffering from acidity, irregular bowel movements. Taking colpsa, omez and saril. What diet should be taken?

hi I am suffering from acidty. Due to discomfort in stomach and irregularity in bowel moments, I suspect i might have been infected with helicobacterial pylori. My doctor(sir) prescribed me tablets like colpsa, omez, saril and digiplex for a week. If at all i fail to get remedy, I had to go for OGD endoscopy to diagonose whats happening inside. How feasible and soon in general to get cured from a situation like thisssss? Can you also plz give inputs on food choice?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012