Suffering from acid reflux, depression, mood swings. Severe weight loss. Need help

its about my dad...... i dont know what/how to help him. we have always been very close and able to talk to one another about everything. but, back around march of this year things started to change. He got to not feeling so well, had some test done and ect. found few small things like acid reflux . from then it got worse, we started working out and walking daily but his weight started dropping massively, so we stop. he is continueing to lose weight. has depression , bad mood swings, negative thoughts, very big trust issues. my mother and his marriage is in jepoerdy. and our realationship has really fadded.... what could b wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012