Suffering from acid reflux, clogged ears and hyper tension. Started pain in calf muscle. What could be the cause?

my name is arlene. i have acid reflux , confirmed by a endoscopy. i also have post nasal drip for years, clogged ears. i also have hyper tension. my meds are fluticasone , protonix 40 mg.losartan 25mg. 0ne pill daily on both.i am feeling better, i think the flusticasone has really helped. BUT i now have terrible right calf muscle pain. Could this be caused by the protonix??? AND could my years of post nasal drip caused my acid reflux?? PLEASE answer...this is very frustrating Thank you, Arlene
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012