Suffering from acid reflux and heart burn after meals. Takes antacids frequently. Having throat congestion. Do I have cancer?

hi I am 29 years old and quite healthy with no major medical conditions. I do smoke but do not drink. I sometimes suffer from heart burn / acid reflux after meals or when I havent eaten for a long time. the reflux can sometimes be bad enough to keep me awake at night if I do not take an antacid . I have had a strange feeling of something small stuck in my throat for the last few days. The feeling is not consistent throughout the day as it comes and goes, noticeably absent in the morning when waking up. I can t see anything unusual (bumps, whiteness, different colour) when looking to the back of my throat in the mirror. The feeling causes me to feel like swallowing . It s in the lower part of the throat and slightly to the left. I am quite worried as numerous articles on the internet sight this as a symptom for throat cancer. Do you have any idea of what this is?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012