Suffering from abdominal pain and nausea, feel knot below rib. Is this normal after Macrobid?

I just finished a week of macrobid on wednesday night. during which I had a lot of abdominal pain , nausea . Now I still have nausea a black hard stools . And feels like a knot below my right rib. During macrobid my stools were all different colors, green, reddish brown , brown, and now black. When I wake up after hard night trying to sleep, a lot of black stinky stool. Now its hard to lay down the knot feeling below rib makes me sick and nauseous. Is this normal after macrobid? I thinky I had gallbladder issues before but this is lasting almost all day.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013