Suffering from abdominal pain. Ultrasound done. What does report mean?

dear sir my son is suffering with pain than i took him to doctor for that they suggested me for ultrasound abdomen now the result is like this liver:normal in size. gallbladder:it show normal mass /focal leison is seen. pancreas:it show normal focal leison is seen pancreat duct is normal. spleen:it show normal in size and focal leison is seen. Rt kidney :it show normal mass /focal leison is seen. Lt kidney: moderate hydronephrosis with proximal hydroureter . u.Bladder: its normal in size and echotexture,no focal leison is seen. thick gastric wall,may be consistent with gastritis . impressions:thick gastric wall,may be consistent with gastritis. in the left kidney moderate hydronephrosis is noted along proximal hydroureter. ----------------------------clinical evaluation required.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013