Suffering from abdominal pain. Taking augmentin, red vaginal discharge. Appendix removed through surgery. Treatment?

My sister has very very severe lower left sided abdominal pain and feels most unwell. The pain is so severe that even 4 paracetimol only just reduces it slightly. She has been given Augmentin with only minimal improvement but rhis has produced a lot of dark blood coloured vaginal discharge which requires a sanitory pad to contain it. As my sister is in her seventies she can not be pregnant or have an ectopic pregnancy . She had an overian cyst removed from the right side along with her apendix many years ago. Please help. Many thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013