Suffering from abdominal pain. Missing periods, swollen stomach and hurts during intercourse. What's wrong?

I have been suffering from abdominal pain for 3 months. Im a month overdue for my period and when i went to the hospital they did a catscan which revealed nothing. Im not pregnant. Sex has now become painful, it feels like his penis is hitting something and its very uncomfortable. my stomach just started swelling up, i look as if im 4 months pregnant..what could be wrong with me because i can t get answers !
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012