Suffering from abdominal infection, severe chicken pox, pimples, uneven texture. Will I be okay?

i have been suffering from very bad stomatch from 3 years. dr suggested that it could be due to stoamctch infection. i was prescribed certain medicines for 5 days. also before d presction of medicine i sufferd through severe chicken pox . am of 20 years, not untill 19 i had any skin problem. but soon after chicken pox and taking medicines for stmatch my face skin developd uneven texture, and lots of pimple . am really upset with my health and my skin. i have been taking safi for a month now but see no difference in my skin. will it ever be back to normal. will ever my skin be as lustorous as it was? help needed urgently.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013