Suffering from abdominal and gastric pain, is it due to medicines ?

hi i am 23 years old girl, 5.5 height, and 44 kg weight. two months ago i got typhoid fever , i took antibiotics and recovered. few days ago i suffered from abdominal and gastric pain. i went to doctor and starts taking acid reducer syrup, appetite stimulant syrup, medicines containing salt of esomeprazole 40 mg,domperidone maleat 12.72 mg. After taking medicines my stool got pale yellow color. now i want to know, is it due to medicines or there is any serious problem? what sort of food should i eat?
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011