Suffering from abdomen pain. Ultrasound and MRI report showed ovarian cyst. Pain killers? Suggest

i, ramesh, my wife age 24, is suffering left side pain in abdomen in last 45 days. we consulted doctors and scanned many time(7) times ultrasound scan, ct scan, mri scan and other. in some ultrasound scan report
impression: ovary cysts and some other ultrasound scan report is normal.
CT scan report is also normal.
finally in the last:
ultrasound scan report, impression: left ovary enlarged in size with follicular cysts.
MRI SCAN REPORT, impression:MR image morphology suggestive of
Differentials: Simple ovarian cyst.
and less likely hydrosalpinx.
she is suffering pain and facing difficulty in walking, Doctors said there is no problem, addressed some pain killer tablets.
is there any disease on ovary without appearing on ultrasound scan, CT scan and MRI scan.
please help me with your suggestions.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013