Suffering from a sinus and ear infection. On antibiotics and steroids. Nose bleeding with altered smell. What is causing this?

I have been suffering with a sinus and ear infection for over a month now. Have bee and n on 2 courses of antibiotics and 2 different steroids and using flonase and also doing a sinus rinse. My ears still are constantly hissing and I get bloody discharge from my nose occasionally but the worst think is that I get a bleach smell that lasts for about a day then goes away and comes back a few days later. What is with the bleach smell
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013