Suffering from a sharp abdomen pain, i was on the depo injection for three years

i am 26 years old. i was on the depo injection for three years and came off it over a year ago. i have not had a period since before i went on the injection. i am worried because in the past six months i have put over 3 stone on, i have sharp pains in my lower abdomen and pelvis and aching in my back. i also feel constantly sick and often am, i have constant diroherrea and sometimes can go to the toliet 7 times a day, and my upper abdomen is sore to touch. my doctor did a scan on my ovaries and they were fine but will not do anything else for me i am in pain and i think that this wrong.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011