Suffering from a multiple lymphdentis. Operated lump not healing. HIV, tuberculosis test positive. Right diagnosis and fully curable?

I am suffering from a multiple lymphdentis . on Oct 2011 I noticed a small lump in my neck . Then it gradually incresed in size . Doctor thought it was a abscess then operated by draining the area , and also opened the mouth of the lump . But after some days two more lump increased in size in the right and left side which is very hard and painless . Doctor tried all antibiotics amoxicylin , cyfron , azibact but there is no use . Doctors are all confused of the white liquid mass covering the main operated lump which not healing even after washing through betadine and B Bact ointment. I have gone through all FNAC , IgG, Igm for tuberculosis and HIV test all are positive and there is no malignancy . Now doctor given me Lynx 500 for 14 days to settle the effected area . Is the doctor doing the right diagonosis ? Can i be fully curable in future ? I am very confused now ?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012