Suffering from a mild degenerative changes present in the lower cervical spine

hi doc. i have a very minor painful on my neck towards upper back left area. after a diagnostics being carried out, doctor said i am suffered from a mild degenerative changes present in the lower cervical spine , with small osteophyte formation. and asked me to take the medicine like aciloc 300,bonecare tablet, neuroxeltablet, and analcam tenoxicam 20mg. i wondering all this medicines are really help in my recovery, as i had consumed for a couple of months already. as for now i dont feel the great painful on my neck but the numb feeling still very great i can feel expecially i lift up my left hand for a long period.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Jan 2011