Suffering from a low grade fever, vaginal discharge, had yeast infection. Is it related?

I have been suffering from a low grade fever for several days. Now dealing with a vaginal discharge that I am unsure whether it could be related. Although I have had yeast infections in the past, it has been years, and feel unsure about diagnosing myself with it. I have no Dr. in the process of changing providers and cannot get an appointment until the 22nd of this month. wondering about visiting an urgent care facility, or heading for the monostat 7.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013