Suffering from a constant migraine intensity headache, cyst on brain. Treatment options?

I need help for my daughter! She is 13 and has been suffering from a constant migraine intensity headache, non stop, for 23 days. She has been to the ER twice and hospitalized once over night. Because I get migraines, that started from a head injury in a car accident, they say Family history of migraines and dismiss her. She is in nonstop pain, bells palsy, muscle weakness in her arms, numbness and tingling in her arms and legs, dizziness, sensitive to light but minimal sensitivity to sound and extremely tired all the time. headache is worse in the morning and then again in the evening after a long day..... A CT showed a cyst on her brain that was not there previously when she had a CT a few yrs ago. No meds have helped. She has had several perscriptions as well as IV meds, none have worked. What can I do to get someone to listen and help her! We are desperate! 936-414-7537
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013