Suffering from a blur vision, after started coconut oil. Cause for this problem?

I m a 52 year old male 225 lbs 5 5 and recently started adding coconut oil to my daily diet and noticed in the afternoon on both occasions of taking it in the AM I would develope blurry vision but not the whole vision field It would begin in the lower portion of the eye and if I allowed it to float to the middle I would not be able to see It is hard to describe but if I kept looking down and to the right it would slowly fade away and the disappear in about 15 minutes Can you tell me what might be causing this problem?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013