Suffering from a bartholin cyst. Treated with augmentin. How long will it take to recover?

hi doc! pleasehelp me. i have lump in the inner right side and my ob said it is just a small lump called bartholin. she gave me augmentin or three days. but i noticed that the lump doesnt fade nor gets smaller. no pain and this is already here for two weeks.she said that sexual intercourse is allowed. there is also no pain during and after a sexual activity.should i change my antibiotic for mor effective and what it should be? how long does a bartholin cyst stay ? how long should i wait until its gone?pls enlighten me doc.thank you so much and God bless you.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012