Suffering from a Lisfran injury due to broken foot. Walking without the cast. Need help in choosing the right shoe

Hi there! I recently broke my foot and suffered from a Lisfranc injury. It s been a slow recovery and I am just allowed to walk now with out the walking cast. I am looking for a good shoe that would be strong enough to not put anymore strain on my injury in case of future damage. I was wondering if the Alegria sandal by P.G. Lite is a good sturdy sandal for the summer to start walking in now?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012