Suffering from Vomit, Diarrhoa and dehydration, given IV fluids and Zofran. Suggeston?

Hi, I had stomach issues Sunday morning, vomiting and diarhea more than 10 times and ended up at urgent care with dehydration . Gave me 2 bags of iv fluids and zofran. My fever went up that night to 101.5. It s now Wednesday I m not getting sick but I m so nauseated that I can t eat, have a headache and am weak. Should I stay home from work another day and go back to the drs? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013