Suffering from Vitiligo spreading on the body. Prescribed with whitcare tablet and lotion, emmunorm and Tole norm oil. Not responding

Hi, I am suffering from Vitiligo from past 3 years. Initially the spots which I have got disappear. But in last 6-8 months some new spots appear , near my right ankle and on hand , near finger and both the legs I took some ayurvedic medicines and also get benefit out of that , but as a side effect itching get increased badly and results into some new spots then I consult an dermatologist and he prescribed whitcare tablet and lotion , emmunorm & Tole Norm Oil for this. I am taking this medicine from past 1 month but not seeing any visible effect. Just want to know whether I am taking rite medicine or not.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012