Suffering from Vertigo, taking Dilligan, Vertin. History of cardiac failure. Does vertigo take time to heal?

I suffered from Vertigo on Sept 20th 2012. Had Stugeron and felt better after a month. Stopped medication and again had second attack of Vertigo on Nov 29th 2012. Having Diligan 25mg, Vertin 24 mg and Stugeron, all thrice a day. Feeling better but still feel unsteady while walking. Need support while walking. Does vertigo take time to heal completely? I am 56 years old and suffered from Congestive Cardiac failure three years back. No edima, breathlessness now.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013