Suffering from Ulcerative colitis, taking medicines, frequent loose motions with urgency. Suggestions?

hi.. I m Shahida suffering from ULCERATIVE COLITIS for the past 20 yrs.. my last colonoscopy was done 1-1/2 yrs before.. I m using SULFASALAZINE 2 grams daily as my maintenance dose.. I m suffering from loose motions for the past 3 weeks which were initially associated with swollen joints. After that I ve completed 5 day course of METRONIDAZOLE, CIPROFLOXACIN and a course of PREDNISOLONE.. Now i ve no problem with my joints but I daily have 3-4 loose stools often with urgency.. what should I do fo this..?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012