Suffering from UTI, experiencing frequent urination and intermittent blood in urine. Is it dangerous?

Hi: I m currently experiencing UTI and have been for the last 3 months (about a month apart). Treatments for each session consisted of 400 mgm Noroxin bid x 5 days. This January was told I had streptococcus in the urine and was put on Amoxicillin (500 mgm tid x 7 days). Now experiencing frequent urination with intermitten blood in urine . Am just about to catch a flight to Las Angeles to board a cruise liner to Hawaii tomorrow. What are my dangers ? Should I cancel my trip ? Repectfully Marilyn Sher
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013