Suffering from UTI caused by ecoli. Taken norflox, no relief. Will quintor 500 help?

My mom is suffering from UTI caused by E coli , she took norflox for 3 days n there is no reduction in pain n irritation. is quintor 500 of any use ? kindly guide through the dosage n any contraindications for the same. can flavospas n potrate syrup be taken simultaneously?? she is 58 yrs old, diabetic n hypertensive n on medication . kindly enlighten us on this issue as she is sufferin n not even able to step outdoors to visit doctor as urine is uncontrollable
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013