Suffering from UTI. Under gone Cystomscopy for bladder repair. Biopsy showed ulcer. Started shivering with weakness, sleepless night, irritation in body

my wife aged 33 years has been suffering from UTI since June 2011 and has under gone Cystomscopy with bladder repair on 28th March 2012 and biopasy has been also conducted. Dr s views are UTI is due to ulceration seen during biopasy. Hence, she has given advice to take Niftas 100 mg for six weeks, Roliten 2 mg for four weeks and Cranbe 300 mg for four weeks. Now, these medicines are administrated, however, after taking these medicines, the patient i.e. my wife started shivering with weakness and became also sleepless night. Further, irritation in body along with warm feeling.
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012