Suffering from UTI. Having rashes, pain in leg muscles, nausea. Is this serious?

Dear Doctor, I had an protected exposure three months ago and two weeks ago i am suffering from UTI from last 22 days, still it has not yet cured. i met urologist and using the antibiotics now my condition is not good, i am getting chills and rashes and fever but could not identified by therma meter, two months ago also same things happened but that time there was nothing in tests. i had a ultra sound test for kidneys 15 days ago, that is normal. now i also have night sweats even in very cool weather and there was pains in muscles of hands and legs and burning sensation in underarms. i have severe cold from 20 days now i have got sore throat the epiglottis become white and showing cracks. today blood has come from throat and evening time i feel nausea and vomiting sensation and i lost apatite these all making me panic. please advise me thanks i advance Doctor.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012