Suffering from Typhoid, taking Unani medicine, feeling weak. Time to recover?

hii i sufring with typhoide from 2 months first i take alopathic medicne,for 10 days iwas little ok then after few days again i sufferd with typhoide now i m taking unani medicine,n doctoer says me not to eat chapati or any other food.only daliya like stufs.....but i m felling very week wat shuld i do still i m not feeling good.......
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum,
As you have no enough food intake then weakness is but obvious.
Another thing is that you had not mentioned anything regarding your problem except typhoid. What complains you have? What are reports data?
Without that who can justify your clinical status and advise something for you?
For more inquiry you may contact on “”
Have a good health