Suffering from Typhoid, having severe headache, stomach pain. How to recover ?

My son is suffering from Typhoid as diagnose by Lab test (widal & typhi dot) But since last 25 days my son didnot get relief from Headace specially headace & stomach pain from last 25 days. I am conuslting best doctor of my city MD. Medicine & MBBS. But i want to know how much day can take this to cure. Becaust from the the fist day to 25 th day my son always having Strong Headache & stomach pain. And after 12th days he have fever till 98 - 99 digree. so pls tell me how much day to take to recover.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012