Suffering from Typhoid. Taking calpol. Take avomine? Why am I nauseated always?

Hi Doctor, Hw r u..? I am 29 yr old female,suffering from Typhoid . I do nt know whether its severe or not..but the doctor I ve consulted, He has given me,tablet Cefran and and If I feel enteric fever ,then I have to take Calpol ,that too half. My query is that,I often feel to vomit specially,when I have something to eat.Is it normal or what...?As My doctor has prescribed me to take Avomine before meals,twicw a day...what you suggest...?Since I am fed up of this Nauseac feeling..I shall b very thankful to you.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012