Suffering from Type II Diabetic, prescribed Piopar, Voglimit and Mcalazide. Are these medicines safe?<br><br>

i am diabetic with type II type. doctor here in india prescribed the follwing medicines: MCLAZIDE-M, DOSE 1-1/2-1 VOGLIMIT 0.3 DOSE 1-1-1 PIOPAR-15 DOSE 1-0-0 I came to know that piopar is not a safe medicine to take on regular basis. Is it true? what are its side effects? My weight is 63 Kg, Height is 6 ft. After taking above medicines, My fasting sugar is 130 and PP is 190. Regards, R M Misra Mumbai-India
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013