Suffering from Type II Diabetic, prescribed Piopar, Voglimit and Mcalazide. Are these medicines safe?

Hi. I have a hard small lump on the right side of my head. It is under the skin and not visible (as in its not a mole or anything.) it has TRIPLED in size in the last 3 months, occompanied by more rapidly growing near it. I have a had chronic headache for 2 months, accompanied by moderate memory loss , moderate hearing loss and blurred vision . im 24 years old... is this something i should be concerned about? The headaches are some of the worst ever, and lortab 10mg isn t cutting it anymore.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013