Suffering from Tuberclomas in brain, lost his vision, giving Anti Tuberculoses medicine. Suggestion?

MY FATHER IN LAW HAS TWO TUBERCLOMAS IN HER BRAIN...ONE IS ON EYE NERVES AND HE LOST HIS BOTH THE EYES - AND ANOTHER ON ANOTHER PORTION OF BRAIN.WE ARE USING ANTI TUBERCLOSES MEDICINE FOR FOUR MONTHS.BUT THE PROBLEM IS NOT RESOLVED AND THE LEISION ARE EXPANDING....... WHAT WE HAVE TO DO NOW.........? PLEASE ADVICE. WE ARE CONSULTING NEURO PHYSIAN AND THREE DIFFERENT LABORTARIES DECLARE THAT THESE ARE TUBERCLOMAS. PLEASE ADVICE.........?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013