Suffering from Tremors, prescribed Madopar. Can I take Arkine trihexphenidly as alternate?

I am working in Indonesia? 48 year old male. ( Corrosion Engineer) I have been suffering from a tremor for years!! Recently a saw a Nueroligist in Singapore, she prescribed me with Madopar250its brilliant. I am running short of my medication , and cannot go into Singapore!!! The only Medicine ( Tablet) i can obtain here is a different type for parkinsons related symptoms Arkine Trihexphenidyl - Please advise. I think its the same type of tablet, just maybe a different trade name. Mark
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013