Suffering from TB. have lost weight. Treatment? How to avoid bacteria?

Hi My Mother In Law (age 56years) is suffering from TB (IInd stage as told by the Doctor). She has lost weight. Presently she weighs just 31kgs. She also suffers from Sugar. Her condition now is that she is unable to walk without any help. 1......Sir, can you advise about her chances to fight against this? 2......My sister in law (age 28years) is with her all the time, helping her in everything. What precaution must she take to avoid getting the bacteria? 3.......Is there any Hospital in or around Chandigarh (India) where she can be got admitted indoor for treatment? Regards Rupinder 0000
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012