Suffering from TB, fever, weakness. Taking antibiotics. Will drinking milk help?

Yes, my sister in XXXX has a TB complication and she says she has on and off fever that makes her very weak.. is it the side effects of the TB medications or it is a common symtom? what can can alliviate the symptoms? I would like to advise her . Also is milk bad or good in this situation? I have reading other articles that milk is mentioned a a good therapy for TB relef sice it provides a good source of calcium . my email is
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012