Suffering from TB. Taking akt4 medication, forgot to take one tablet after lunch. Can I take it after dinner?

hi sir, am a tb(infected in water) patient , doctor prescribed me to take akt4 tablets , 1capsule before breakfast, 2tablets after break fast, lunch and the last tablet after dinner. as i was taking regularly but today i forgot to take 1tablet after my lunch, can i take that tablet it now after my dinner? did it effect any problem? please tell me with how many hours i have to take the whole strip of akt4
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012
if u forgot its not a issue u can take it at dinner