Suffering from Sjogrens. On medrol, plaquenil, stopped medrol as it damaged muscles. History of parotid gland cancer. Safe to take methotrexate?

I have had Sjogrens for close to 20 years, since I was 38. I was on medrol and plaquenil for most of that time and have gotten off of the medrol because it damaged my muscles, limiting my mobility. I m debating between methotrexate and cellcept. I ve had parotid gland cancer with radiation treatment. I know many people on methotrexate and none on cellcept. What are the pros/cons of each. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012