Suffering from Seborrheic dermatitis. Used different shampoos. Is it scalp psoriasis?

I am suffering from Seborrheic dermatitis from past 5 months . used different medical shampoos and oral medicines but it is not clearing up . Some doctors told it is scalp psoriasis . I am having small white lesions in my hand also . More over i have lot of small bumps in my face . So many round red patches on the face. Bumps are coming sometimes on my legs and on the trunk . What will be the cause of all these . Am i immuno compromised.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012