Suffering from Schizophrenia. Limbs trembling, anxious, impatient after taking medicines. Switched tablets. Problems persist. Suggestions?

My sister is suffering from schizophrenia since 3 years, before that she was a depression patient. The doctor prescribed schizopin 100 mg (0-0-1) and parkin plus (1-1-2), after having the prescibed medicine, but her hands and legs are continuously trembling day and night and she has also become very anxious and impatient. The doctor asked to take pacitane (1-1-1) instead of parkin plus but the problem (trembling & anxiety ) still persist. Could you please help me or suggest the cause and the medications .
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013