Suffering from SVT. Prescribed medicines. Doubtful whether to take them together. Had SVT episode again. Start taking medicnes?

hi i suffer from anxiety i have also had 3 svt episodes i have been put on propranolol 10mg 1 three times a day i also take dosulepin 75mg at night but havnt taken one as wasnt sure if i could take them together i took my last dosulepin last wednesday rang my doctor today she said i could take them together had my svt on thursday and that i should start taking them again tonight is this ok many thanks diane.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012