Suffering from SLE. Loss of bladder control and seizures. MRI showing scattered punctuate foci of increased T2 signals. History of lupus. What does it mean?

I have been diagnosed with sle and have had 2 seizures in the past 8 years now I am having them loosing control of my bladder and decreased muscle control. My MRI stated there are. Scattered punctuate foci of increasedT2 signals. The signal probably represents microvascular ischemic demylenative what does this mea? I have been Diagnosed with lupus years ago and hae had several since now it leaves me incapacitated for a given time. What did this MRI show
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013