Suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis, taking Salazopyrine, Hostacorten, with no relief and severe pain in knee. Solution?

I have Rheumatoid Arthritis since 1989. I used many drugs for treatment and ended up with allergic reactions that I had to discontinue many treatments. The last treatment I am still taking is salazopyrine, indomethacine, hostacorten. This treatment I took for 6 years now. For the last 2 month I have been getting worse, I can t even turn around in bed. It seems my tendons in many places especially my knees are inflammed. Six years ago my doctor told me I have tried many drugs with you like avara and many others and I have nothing more to give you.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013