Suffering from Rheumatic Heart disease, on Inj Pencom LA, Plus Envas 5mg. How long to quit the medicines ?

I am a male aged 31, married. I am suffering from Rheumatic Heart decease. Moderate AR, Minor MS. Quite active lifestyle. Not facing any problem as such. I am on Injection Pencom LA 12 Lacs every three weeks Plus Envas 5 mg ( Ace Inhibitor ) 3 tablets, twice daily. Earlier taking Lasix ( Diuretic ) half daily but stopped later. I have three questions: 1. Can I quit taking above mentioned Injections after attaining the age 40? 2. Is it Ok ! to take three envas as a single dose? 3. Should I restart Lasix to increase the effectiveness of Envas? Thanks in anticipation. AAAAA
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012