Suffering from Recurrent COPD and Pneumothorax air in his lung. Why did it happen again?

My Father s details : My father is suffering from Recurrent COPD & Pneumothorax air in his lung .The Doctor s told us that he need to do to cure it through the surgery named Bullectomy . He can t breath properly that s why the Doctors did a Drain operation & set a plastic pipe into the left side of his lung & the other end of the pipe is set into bottle of half water.The doctors removing his lung s extra air by this pipe. They did this Drain operation two time with in three month.First it happened on 06/07/12 then he was fine with in 15 days & we take him to home.After 28 days it happened again that he can t breath properly.We take him again into the hospital with the Oxygen & nebolizer support.Then on 19/08/12 the doctors again did that previous operation.He is now in that hospital with that pipe setting removing extra air from his lung.I want & like to take him in India. Will you please to help & advice me where i can take him to arrange better treatment for my father? My father is so ill & i like to go to Kolkata/ Bengalore/ Chennai with in a week.Please help & inform me, in Kalkata/Bengalore/ Chennai where i can get best treatment for this diseases.Please tell me on the name of God.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012