Suffering from Raynaud's type reactions. Black bruise on hand suddenly. Red when washed with warm water. Suggestions?

Today I spent a long time in a cold unheated room and my hands got very cold. I often suffer from Raynaud s type reactions on my fingers with them going white and number and needing to be held under warm water to come back to life again. Today, I was experiencing some of this but not to such an extreme degree as I have on previous occasions. Then suddenly a patch on the back of my left hand turned extremely numb and began to develop a blue/black bruise in a matter of seconds before my eyes. I tried running warm water on the hand and eventually the bruised area began to regain feeling and turn red. This happened 8 hours ago and I still have bright red patch on my hand which now feels tender and slightly odd . I am concerned as this has never happened before and the sudden and unexplained nature of the bruising and numbness alarmed me. Can you help please?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013