Suffering from RUMHA arthritis, dificult to walk, heaviness in feet. Causes and remedy ?

my mother is 84 years old and has been suffering from RUMHA ATHRITIS for last 10 years plus and finds difficuklt to walk and usses a WALKER.Lately she is feeling somewhat heaviness under her bottom of her feet {both} as if some tightness and at times her feet become slippery? there is no swelling or pain and she has normal sensation .Even if you feel her bootom of her feet ,you don;t feel a lump or swelling? What is the problem and the remedy?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013