Suffering from RA pass, taking Folitrax and Deflacort, severe pain in knee. Will it be normal?

Hi I m 37yr, women suffering with RA pass 10 months taking Hcqs 200mg every day and Folitrax 5 twice on Sunday also taking Deflazacort 6 every day 2 morn n 2 night for pain on these meds pass 1 month..pain gone except my left knee still swollen n paining pass 4 months..please need to know how to get rid of the pain in my knee have been in pain of 10 month all joints now just want to be normal again...help...thank u
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013