Suffering from RA, degenerative disc and bursitis. Bump on the hip after a fall. Have burning pain. Will there be a fracture?

Hello I have fell on my steps and I have RA and bursitis but I hit on my hip and now I have a softball size knott on my hip with the line underneath from the really hurts bad to attempt to sit on it or lift the opposite leg . It s a burning aching pain sorta like the nerve pain you get with your back....I guess my question is do you think I m just stobbed up or if something may be broken..oh and I also have degenitive disc in lower back around three inches from the knott...sorry so long and I know I may need to go get it looked at but I m 1 hr. from a hospital and have 3 small kids...thanks
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013